Find out in 4 questions:
Question 1: Do you separately collect obsolete electric and electronic equipment (EEE)?
- NO, should we? Check the legal obligations
- YES, for our waste collector. Can we do better? See what you can do in your organisation and where to send your EEE to.
- YES, for a scrap dealer. Can we do better? Perhaps for some EEE you can find a buyer for the whole product
- YES, for buyers. Can we do even better? Perhaps you can use tracking and tracing tools, and redistribution
Question 2: Do you have problems in setting up obsolete EEE collection in your company?
- NO, could you send us more categories to the marketplace? (e-mail)
- YES, what can I do in my company?
- YES, we have questions on legal obligations and liability issues
- YES, we only have questions on how to add more value than only financial value. What is the social potential and the ecological potential?
Question 3: Do you have problems in finding a disposal method for your EEE, that is better than a scrap dealer or waste manager?
- NO; Great! Compare buyers with others at the market place.
- YES; Contact local organisations that could help you; Who can help me?
Question 4: Do you want to streamline obsolete EEE removal?